Mittwoch, 12. März 2014

At sunset

Hello,

how are you? I hope you are doing fine :) We have here the best weather one could imagine. I have gotten into spring mood and of course I had to get some tulips for my apartment and I also cleaned my closet. Oh boy... it was so overloaded with all these things I never wear and everything was a big mess. But now that I put away about a third of all the things it is easy again to see what I actually like to wear :) 
The new semester has started and some how it is already a lot, after only three days of courses. Uff... 
But I have here an outfit I wanted to share with you that includes my favorite jeans. They are high waisted, which I never thought would look good on me until a friend convinced me to try them on. And I actually really like them :) and although I know that they might even look better on other girls, I like to wear them. I paired them with a striped cropped button up shirt from H&M which is also fairly new in my closet. 

What do you think of this outfit? Do you like high waisted jeans or do you think they are a thing of the 80s?







shirt h&M
jeans gina tricot
shoes convers
bag louis vuitton





Love, Karla Johanna





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen