Mittwoch, 13. November 2013

navy blue with gray

Hey 

I got this blue coat when I was in Munich at Zara. It was on sale, and since I didn't have any blue more on the chic side coat, I thought why not take it. I like to pair it with gray or camel and some blue jeans. So this is one of the outfits I came up with for wearing it :) The grey knit sweater is actually also new, I got it the same day at COS. I think it is just a perfect woolen sweater that is good quality and keeps me warm these cold days :) 
We took these pictures some days ago, and it really was a mess. We took as many pictures as usual, but only these three were usable because all the other ones were shaken or I looked angry :D. So I am sorry that the pictures are not perfect but I think you can get the idea of my outfit! 
I hope you like this look and let me know what you think of my two new items in my closet :) I wish you all a wonderful rest of the week!






coat: zara
sweater: cos
jeans: h&m
scarf: boyfriend
bag: prada
shoes: convers




Love, Karla Johanna





3 Kommentare:

  1. Cooles Outfit! Der Mantel steht dir gut! =)

    Liebe Grüße,
    Eleonora

    ♥ eleonoras blog ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. ein toller style- würde ich genauso auch tragen! ich habe dich via mystylehit entdeckt und musste mir direkt deinen blog anschauen- und er gefällt mir super- daher bin ich direkt dein neuester follower via gfc und freue mich schon auf weitere outfits von dir! =)

    Check out my latest OOTD :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. das Outfit ist cool, aber ich fänds schön wenn du noch paar Nahaufnamen gemacht hättest!

    AntwortenLöschen