Donnerstag, 29. August 2013

plaid shirt

Hey

today was a good day :) the heat is back again, and I was successful at the mall. I found something at Victoria's secret, bath and bodyworks and tadaaa some black Ray Ban sunglasses. I am super duper happy! They were a little more expensive than I had wanted to pay for them, but it didn't seem to be easy to find the perfect fit, and these ones I liked very much, so I decided to splurge on them. What do you think, are they good? 
And then an other thing I discovered for me are the plaid shirts. I have always seen them on other girls and thought that they look so cool, but never seem to find one for me. But at forever21 I got lucky and found this red/black one. And now I feel like I want to go back and buy all of their plaid shirts haha. But let's see how many I am going to take with me! 
Tomorrow it will be last day here in Vegas, and we have soo much planed :D it's crazy! Cause time passes by just like that, and we still have so much we want to experience here, so we'll have to squeeze it all in one day. On Friday we will be heading to San Diego :) 
Let me know what you think of my outfit and my new shades! I would love to know. Oh and I totally got into that whole Instagram thing again, so if you are curious what I am posting there and want to see some more of my vacation pictures, just go ahead and follow me, my username is "karlajohannasstyle". 








shirt: forever21 / tshirt: vila / shorts and bag: zara / shoes: convers / sunnies: ray ban




Love, Karla Johanna





3 Kommentare:

  1. das outfit gefällt mir sehr gut. ich stehe ja total auf ringelshirts ;)

    die brille steht dir auch gut :)
    in amerika sind die aber doch um einiges billiger, oder...?

    lg
    svetlana von Lavender Star

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Lässiges Outfit, echt top :)

    Liebe Grüße
    Nina von Pearlsheaven

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. schönes, lässiges outfit, und die location erst :)

    xo

    blackbowchain.blogspot.de

    AntwortenLöschen