Freitag, 23. August 2013

Hello from Los Angeles

Hey 

How are you? Today is Friday and I just now realize how fast time goes by. I mean it's already the third day here in the  US and I haven't had any time to prepare  a blogpost. We are just driving here from a to b and although the distances aren't that far, it always takes like forever to get somewhere, but I guess that is nothing that someone living in LA would ever lose  their nerves about haha. Traffic is part of life here I guess! So far I haven't taken my big camera anywhere with me because I always forget it in the mornings  in our hotel. But tomorrow I wound!! 
So for right now I am sitting in a Starbucks because they have wifi here and German soccer is on... Not that I would care much about it haha. But anyways some stores were near by so I checked them out but didn't find anything. That just seems to be a current problem of mine not finding anything, but I guess that saves me a lot of money haha. 
In the pictures below you can see some spots that we already visited so far. The fist pic is the redondo beach which I think is awesome. On the second one I am standing near the dolby theater and in the background you can maybe spot the hollywood sign haha. I hope you like it and let me know if you have any must see tips for LA or Las Vegas. 





Love, Karla Johanna






3 Kommentare:

  1. Wow tolle Fotos!
    Ich bin echt neidisch!

    Hab eine tolle Zeit

    LG Franzi
    www.fraber-fashion.blogspot.de

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Super Fotos und sicher ein unglaublicher Urlaub! Hab auch das Hollywood-Schild auf dem Foto entdeckt haha

    AntwortenLöschen