Samstag, 8. Juni 2013

white summer

Hi everyone,

we have had some beautiful days here :) it has been very warm and the sun has been very present! Yesterday I had classes till the evening and then I headed to my sports group so I didn't have time to do a post. Today I was first in the city but I didn't go to any clothing store because I know that I will be at home in Essen by the end of next week and there I can shop so much better than here :D I am so looking forward to thursday because then we will be heading home, and I am taking a friend with me to celebrate my birthday and to show her my home city :) that will be sooo amazing! 
Today I got to wear my white summer dress for the first time. It has been in my closet for like 2 months now but it has never been the right wether to wear it. I am always very late to wear short summer cloths but somehow it just feels weird to me to just put on my shorts and everything the first day the sun is shining. Does anyone feel the same? :D 
I wish you a nice evening and would be happy to know your opinion on my outfit :) 






dress and scarf: h&M / headband and bow ring: primark / bag: prada



Love, Karla Johanna



6 Kommentare:

  1. Wie immer ein wunderschönes Outfit! :)
    Liebste Grüße
    Fiona von truetempted.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. sehr toll das kleid :)
    steht dir super gut :)

    udn die schwarze tasche ist ein toller kontrast :) ich freu mich auch schon, wenn ich kleider tragen kann, zur zeit ist es leider noch ein bisschen zu kalt ;)

    lg
    svetlana

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Danke schön :) Das war auch der erste Tag an dem ich es anhatte :D sonst war mir das auch immer zu kalt. Hftl wird es bald auch bei dir wärmer.

      Löschen
  3. Richtig hübsch! Ein bisschen wie eine Tennisspielerin, deine Tasche ist ein Traum!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Wunderschönes Kleid! Steht dir wirklich gut! =)

    Liebe Grüße,
    Eleonora

    ♥ Mein Blog ♥

    AntwortenLöschen