Mittwoch, 12. Juni 2013

little sneak peak

Hey

how have you been? Today I was studying during the day with a friend at the uni and then I wanted to do a shooting of my outfit because I thought it looked cute and also because I know that is has been a while now since the last post, or let's say that I usually post more often. But the thing lately has been that I am having some difficulties with taking photo and I can't always take some when I feel like it. The problem is that you always depend on someone... I know that I could go out with a tripod but I think that those pictures just take so much longer then with a person shooting you. But I know that my parents have a tripod so I am going to take it with me to give it a try :) What are your recommendations when it comes to taking photos? :) I would love to know! I know that I still have some improvement to do when it comes to the photos but I hope that with time I will learn more and more and that they will develop. 
So here I have now a little sneak peak of my outfit that I am going to shoot next time :) I wish that I can find some time tomorrow but I am note quite sure because after uni we will be sitting in the car for like 5 hours :D yay! That will be fun. 
Everything I am wearing I got recently at h&m and I think that I made a really good deal because the jeans were only like 10€ and the coat was on sale in their online shop :) 
I hope that you are having a great week and that you'll stick around for the full post of this outfit! :) 



Love, Karla Johanna


1 Kommentar: