Mittwoch, 22. Mai 2013

rainy day chillin

Hey

today it is raining agaain. How depressing is that? I just wish that the weather would change a little but it seems that it's not possible :( And all my new summer things are still waiting and shouting "please wear me!" but I can't do anything about it haha. So today I had to put something warm on and I chose my thick cozy green sweater. I combined it with my favorite black jeans and a leather jacket. 
Soo I am think of dying my hair later on but I am not quite sure if I have the guts to... I chose a color that I know will come out good (or at least I know someone how dyed her hair with that exact color and I really like how the color came out on her hair) but still I don't know if it will look good. But no risk no fun right? 
Oh and then yesterday I cleaned out my closet and put things on sale at Kleiderkreisel, so if you are interested to see what I have there go check out my catalog, my username is "Karluschka". I am selling some of my shirts, all less than 10€. 
So that was a lot to read but I hope you don't mind :)







sweater: ebay / jacket: zara / jeans: primark / shoes: noname 



Love, Karla Johanna



14 Kommentare:

  1. Mit den Schuhen chillst du? O.o :D
    Die Jacke is der OBERHAMMER! :)

    LG Fio
    http://fiobeauty.blog.de/

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Vielen Dank :) haha, naja die haben am besten dazu gepasst fand ich :)

      Löschen
  2. Die Jacke ist echt richtig toll!
    Liebste Grüße
    Fiona von truetempted.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. schönes outfit! :)
    hier hats heut auch den ganzen tag in strömen geregnet.. ätzend is das doch..
    liebe grüße
    nina von Pearlsheaven

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Vielen Dank :) jaa ich dachte mir, dass nach dem langen und grausamen Winter wenigstens der Frühling schön wird... :(

      Löschen
  4. Was für ein schönes Outfit :) die Jacke ist der Hammer.
    Ich kann das Mistwetter auch nicht mehr sehen, hoffen wir dass es bald besser wird...

    Liebe Grüße

    http://blackbowchain.blogspot.de

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Danke dir :) jaa das macht nur schlechte Laune :/

      Löschen
  5. Richtig coole Jacke!!

    http://soeursblondes.blogspot.com

    xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. moi moi! I just wanted to tell you, that I adore you and your blog! you are just lovely :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Der Pulli steht dir ausgezeichnet!
    Liebste Grüße,
    die Hannah

    http://mehr-und-weniger.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Die jacke ist toll und die schuhe sind der hammer ((:

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. mir gefällt die Kombi auch! ♥♥♥ S

    AntwortenLöschen