Dienstag, 12. März 2013

Starting a new semester

Hey

finally I have a new post :) on sunday it was rainy and I didn't want to go out and yesterday I was the whole day at the university. I thought the first day of the new semester would be more relaxing but I had almost the whole day physics. From now on every monday I am going to have a partner work until 8 pm and we have to do some physical experiments. How nice will 12 h at the university be? :D In the evening I went with my friend to the cinema to see Save heaven. I didn't know that it was soo scary and I almost died at the end. But I liked it a lot :)
Yesterday I wore my  favorite jeans and paired them with a striped shirt and my leather jacket. Since it's so cold again I had to throw on a scarf to not get a cold. And ofc I had my new bag with me and I looove it :) I can really put all my stuff in there and I think it looks so chic but not too fancy.  
How do you dress for school or university? And have you seen save heaven yet? 







Jacket: Zara / Shirt: VeroModa / Jeans: Primark / Bag: vjstyle.com / Scarf: Versace / Shoes: Convers / Earrings: Forever21



xx Karla Johanna





16 Kommentare:

  1. Toller post (: würde save heaven auch gerne sehen, der trailer zum film ist sehr ansprechend (: würde mich über deinen besuch freuen pink-diiamonds.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ich mag deinen Look total! ;)

    Liebst, Elisa Zunder
    http://zunderzunder.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Die schöne Tasche wieder! :)
    klickmy.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Jaa jetzt wird sie wohl öfter mal auftauchen ;) Ich liebe sie <3

      Löschen
  4. Ich liebe diese Jacke ! Passt so gut zum Outfit :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Ich finde mit der Jacke kann man so viele Outfits "aufpeppen" :)

      Löschen
  5. sieht toll aus =) ich wünsche mir auch schon länger eine schöne Lederjacke, aber ich finde im Moment immer alles zu rockig =/

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Danke :) Ich hatte auch soo lange nach einer schönen Lederjacke gesucht und die Suche hat sich gelohnt. Also geduldig bleiben ;)

      Löschen
  6. Tolle Jacke!
    Gefällt mir richtig gut.

    Ich folge dir jetzt, dein Blog ist toll.

    Liebe Grüße

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Oh, oh! I love that outfit! :) And I like your blog too! :)


    http://escapefromplainjane.blogspot.fi/

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Ich mag deine Outfits wirklich sehr. Die sind alle so schön tragbar :)

    AntwortenLöschen