Samstag, 9. Februar 2013

What I found

Hi

I was shopping today and found some nice pieces in the city, so I wanted to show you what I got. Some things I got already a couple of days ago but I thought that I could include them in this post. What do you think about my founds? :)





These shoes I found at Zara. They were on sale and I thought that they looked really cool with the thick heal.
I found this necklace at Primark and fell in love with the neon detail

Haha this sweater looks really orange on the picture but it's actually salmon pink. I got it from Primark

This vest is from H&M but I bought it from a girl via kleiderkreisel.de

I really love how these pants fit me. So I got them in three colors. The red ones I wear in my first two posts :)


xx Karla Johanna

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen