Donnerstag, 14. Februar 2013

Black with white

Hey everyone, 

happy valentines day! <3 
I wanted to upload this outfit post yesterday but we didn't have internet for 24 hours. It got really boring after a while :D ... but I went to bed early and so I wasn't too tired today at work. 
Today the results of my exams were published. Everything was all right and I passed them all :) So right now I am really happy about that and I don't have to rewrite exams in summer. 
Today it is snowing again... I can't stand it anymore. It feels like this is the longest winter  ever. My outfit here is very black with a white note. I love the leather leggings which I got already in fall from Monci. The are really easy to combine with different things. 
I wish you a happy valentines evening and have fun :)
Tell me how you like this outfit. 








Leggings: Monci
Vest: H&M
Shirt: Primark
Boots: Zign
Necklace: Primark





xx Karla Johanna

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen